Hi everyone!! We have started a blog to help keep in touch. We hope you all get one for you family's as well. September has been a busy month for all of us.
Taylor is in softball this year. Her team is pretty good. She is in the 8th grade this year, already. Before I know it she will be graduating high school.
Morgen is in soccer. She started the 4th grade this year. Her birthday is tomorrow, she will be 10!!!! We are going to Hollywood connection for her party. She is counting down the days.
Jeff and I are still hanging in there. We are on a co-ed softball team. We thought it was going to be fun. But turns out the teams we play have played for years and are really good, so we are getting creamed every game. We only have one more treacherous game tomorrow. Jeff and I are looking forward to another cruise in February with some friends. CANT WAIT!!! Well that is all for now. Until next time.






0 comments:
Post a Comment